Our Covid-19 Insight Report details what we're hearing from you and provides a snapshot of what work is being done by services in response to the pandemic.
These reports will be produced regularly and will be shared with the local NHS, council and service providers, so they can hear where things are working well and identify any gaps.
At a glance
- Continued to update our Advice and Information pages to make it easier to navigate.
- Added new information surrounding the Stay Alert government messaging.
- Added new Easy Read information in response to feedback about the need for this.
- Found that people’s mental health and wellbeing continues to be affected, and they are mostly being supported by family and friends.
- Heard about people’s experiences accessing appointments with GP services.
- Identified that community health services are keeping in touch with patients and providing advice.
- Heard about the experiences of some people with autism.
- Seen that local voluntary groups and organisations are providing a range of services and this have been a valuable source of support to people.