Our report following a visit to Ferfoot Care Home in Chippenham, which provides residential and residential dementia care for up to 56 residents.
This was an unannounced Enter and View visit which was conducted as part of Healthwatch Wiltshire’s quality monitoring work.
The purpose of the visit was to:
- To look at the quality of life of the people living at Ferfoot Care Home.
- Identify examples of good practice, and any areas which could be improved.
- Observe residents and relatives engaging with the staff and their surroundings.
- Capture the experience of residents and relatives and any ideas they may have for change.
- To find out about recent quality improvements and assess how these can be sustained and further developed.