By telling us about the things that matter to you, you’ll be helping us to set our priorities for what we’ll be working on in 2020.
We want to know about your experiences at all stages of care, including:
- How easy was it to access the help and support you needed?
- What was your experience of care like?
- How did you feel about further treatment, care or support you were offered?
How you can get involved
You can share your views with us by:
- Completing an online survey
- Giving us a call on 01225 434218
- Emailing us at email@example.com
Healthwatch Wiltshire Manager Stacey Sims said:
“We want to know what your top health and care priorities are for 2020. By taking just a few minutes to speak up about what's worked and what can be improved, you can help services improve care for you, your loved ones, and your community.”
The survey closes on Sunday 19 January.